How do I know the brand of my door handle?
Before you order an extension, you need to know the name of your door’s hardware brand. Here is a list of ways to find out.
- Option 1: Look for the brand name on the metal plating on the edge of the door. If your door has a 3-point-locking system, the brand name may appear on top or bottom plating.
- Option 2: Look for the brand name on the escutcheon plate on the front of the door.
- Option 3: Did you save your receipt for the door hardware? Look for the brand name there.
- Option 4: Contact the person who installed your door for the brand name.
- Option 5: Send us a photo of the hardware, and we’ll try to help determine the brand.